Pages

waiting 7 december 2010

You think your special JUST because its your birthday today….
no way you’re special every day!!!


7 Desember adalah hari ke-341 (ke-342 pada tahun kabisat) dalam kalender Gregorian dengan 24 hari menjelang akhir tahun.

Peristiwa

 Thank you for being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life. Thank you for being such a good friend no matter what I did, but most of all, thank you for being you.
Denise wrote on 12 December, 2007, 0:35
 Vote: Add rating 1114  Subtract rating 158  
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
louville wrote on 30 December, 2007, 8:27
 Vote: Add rating 311  Subtract rating 20  
When ending a day you should never say “I could have”, “I should have”, or “I would have”. At the end of the day you should always say “I did”.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com